- Online Sessions Anywhere in CA
- In-person Sessions In Beverly Hills, CA
- Accepting New Clients
Barbara Thomas, APCC
- Level 2 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Lower fee, under supervision by Michael Mikulski , LMFT
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
- Family Therapy
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Chronic Pain
- Dating Concerns
- Life Transitions
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
About My Practice
If you could use some support but have always been a little skeptical of therapy, I’m right there with you. Happily, I believe in serendipity — the right person coming into your life at the right time, whether it be a friend, lover, mentor, or counselor.
TEAM-CBT offers specific strategies and tools to change the way you think, feel, behave, and relate to others. When I read about Dr Burns' work many years ago, I was thrilled to discover a sophisticated, methodical approach to mental health well-suited to my analytical mind. You, too, may find that this is the type of therapy that works for you.
I propose that, together, we explore the mind from a holistic perspective. That could mean considering life domains beyond the intellectual, such as the social, spiritual, and financial, as well as lifestyle factors that contribute to well-being, including sleep, exercise, and nutrition.
Above all, I consider myself an educator. After graduating from Stanford, I lived in France for a decade and went on to study philosophy at St John’s College in Santa Fe, NM. I also hold a credential in school counseling. Through the Community Benefits and Reproductive Psychology programs at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, I currently run trauma-informed counseling groups for students K-12, as well as workshops and support groups for new parents.
I look forward to working with you.
Please note that the phone number listed above is text only.
- Average fee per session: $150
- Free 15 Min Consultation
$150 / 50 minutes, $225 / 80 minutes, $300 / 110 minutes
Language Spoken: English, French
260 S Beverly Dr, Ste 300
- Phone :(424) 835-1763
- Email :email@example.com