Bonna Lynn Horovitz, LCSW-R
- Level 2 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
- Telemental Health
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Autism/Aspergers Related Struggles
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Chronic Pain
- Eating Concerns or Eating Disorders
- Gender Identity
- Grief and Loss
- Habits and Addictions
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- Self Esteem
- Sleep Concerns/Insomnia
About My Practice
Hi. Deciding to start therapy can be life-changing. You deserve to feel fulfilled, content, and happy, and together we can help you get to that place. I work to build trust and understanding in a safe, supportive and encouraging environment. Clients describe me as "warm," "open," "genuine," "kind," and "caring." Successful therapy requires a good connection between the client and the therapist. It is crucial to find a therapist you like, respect, and trust. If we are a good fit then together we can collaborate to do great work and make the changes you are seeking.
My approach is interactive and responsive. In addition to using TEAM CBT techniques, I offer additional effective interventions. I will individualize treatment specifically to your needs as we work as a TEAM to ensure you get the results you want. My goal is to help you reach your goals, however you define them.
I enjoy working with young adults, adults and senior citizens on a range of issues including anxiety, panic, depression, OCD, bereavement, trauma, eating disorders, relationship difficulties, sadness, loneliness and insomnia. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you further about how you and I might be able to work together.
14 Scotchtown Avenue, Goshen
- Phone :(845) 605-2672
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/bonna-lynn-horovitz-goshen-ny/315386