- Online Sessions Anywhere in CA
- In-person Sessions In Mountain View, CA
- Accepting New Clients
Caitlyn Woodhouse, MA/LPCC
- Level 3 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
About My Practice
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) believes that our thoughts impact how we feel and behave. Scientific research has proven that the treatment of CBT helps alleviate most mental health disorders, making it the gold standard in mental health care.
I have advanced training in CBT called TEAM-CBT, which combines the empathetic support of talk therapy with over 50 different methods to help you overcome life’s challenges. I have also received additional training in treatments that are most effective to treat anxiety such as: Inference Based-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Exposure Response Prevention (ERP), and mindfulness practices.
My specialty is treating anxiety disorders such as panic disorder, phobias, social anxiety, generalized anxiety, and obsessive compulsive disorder.
When I work with children and families, I adapt my methods to make them more fun and accessible to learn.
Finding a therapist can be hard and feel overwhelming at times. My goal is to provide a collaborative space where you feels safe. Please email me for a free consultation.
- Average fee per session: $250
- Free 15 Min Consultation
2660 Solace Place Suite D2
- Phone :(408) 202-3918
- Email :email@example.com