- Online Sessions Anywhere in BC
- Full, Not Accepting New Clients
Chris McHolm, MA, CCC
- Level 3 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Intensive therapy
- Telemental Health
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Disability Concerns
- Gender Identity
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- School Performance
About My Practice
Do you feel alone with your suffering? Are you experiencing grief? Do you feel uncertain about what comes next? It can be lonely, frustrating, and disappointing when no one seems to understand. I can help.
My practice of therapy aims to provide deep compassion and warmth. Working with those who are dealing with grief and loss is something I really connect with. My other specialties include anxiety, depression, and trauma. I practice an empathetic, creative, and evidence-based form of treatment.
It is my hope that in a handful of session you will feel heard and better equipped to face your suffering. Book a free consultation to learn more.
- Average fee per session: $150
- Free 15 Min Consultation
- sliding Scale Available