Danielle Seybold, LMFT
- Level 3 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
- Family Therapy
- Child Therapy (Under Age 12)
- Telemental Health
- TEAM-CBT Training And Consultation
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Children (Under Age 12)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Habits and Addictions
- Life Transitions
- Peer Conflict
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
I help clients clarify what they want out of therapy and work actively toward building the skills they need to engage in life to the fullest. Sessions with me tend to be quite active and focused, with emphasis on taking action and practicing what you’re learning between sessions.
Depending on a client’s goals, we may work mostly through the structure of TEAM-CBT or include more behaviorally focused CBT like ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), communication skills training (including NVC), couples therapy (Emotionally Focused Therapy), parent coaching, or Mindfulness-Based skills training.
I used to be an engineer and project manager in Bay Area startups for over a decade. In that work, I designed new products and tracked projects in a team environment. Now, I work collaboratively with clients and track people’s progress toward their goals. The same design thinking principles apply- develop a deeper understanding of the problem, prototype solutions, run experiments, see how the solutions work, repeat. We keep going until we find the methods that work for your specific problem.
If you’d like to make change a priority in your life right now and you'd like to add the momentum of working with a trained professional on a regular basis (50-90 minute sessions) or in a focused personalized intensive program, I am here to support you.
I also offer therapist training and Case Consultation as part of the final stage of my Level 4 Training Certification.
1760 The Alameda
- Phone :(408) 617-8409
- Email :DaniellePSeybold@gmail.com
- Website :www.daniellepseybold.com