- Online Sessions Anywhere in NJ, NY
- Accepting New Clients
Deborah Rosenberg, Ph.D.
NY 020102,NJ 35SI00704200
- Level 3 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Intensive therapy
- Clinical Consultation/Supervision
- Telemental Health
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
About My Practice
Anxiety and depression can interfere in living the life you want. It affects not only everyday enjoyment, but also relationships, goals, and overall direction in life. So many of the individuals I work with have come to me after spending months or years in talk therapy only to find that their life is not actually better than when they began.When working with me, therapy is an active and goal-oriented process. My goal is to help you feel better as quickly as possible. I do this by first working collaboratively with you to identify your unique needs and goals. As a specialist in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, I then use the research-based techniques and skills that I think will help you reach your goals as quickly as possible. I find that the individuals who have the best outcomes are those who are willing to take action and put in work between sessions. All new skills require practice, and therapy is no different. Together we can practice new skills, challenge existing beliefs, and experiment with new experiences. While change can be challenging for anyone, I use collaboration and compassion to make the process as comfortable as possible while still being effective. The concerns I work with most often in my practice are anxiety, social anxiety, Panic Disorder, OCD, PTSD, depression, and pregnancy/postpartum depression and anxiety. My goal is for you to become your own therapist, and I believe therapy is ready to conclude when you are able to use your skills independently as you lead a fulfilling life.
- Average fee per session: $275
- Lower Fee Available with Therapist(s) under Supervision: Suzanne Kaphan
- Free 15 Min Consultation