Dipti Joshi, MA, PhD
- Level 4 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
- Telemental Health
- TEAM-CBT Training And Consultation
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Anger Management
- Borderline Personality
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Cross-Cultural Identity
- Dating Concerns
- Eating Concerns or Eating Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Habits and Addictions
- Life Transitions
- Mood swings
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Peer Conflict
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- School Performance
- Self Esteem
- Sex or Love Addiction
- Sleep Concerns/Insomnia
- Weight Concerns
About My Practice
I aspire to reach out to a maximum number of people worldwide and offer an evidence-based technique to experience fulfillment in their lives.
My goal as a psychotherapist is to address mainly three areas for my clients.
1. Reduce Emotional Distress.
2. When struggling with Psychological Disorders, to deal effectively with them.
3. Work towards one's own ongoing Developmental progress.I like to work collaboratively, understanding that you are an expert in your life, and only you can know best about yourself. At the same time, I have been trained in many empirically supported treatment protocols that can genuinely change your life. Together we can indeed create some magic! I would love to help you in learning to apply the most appropriate methods unique to your problems. As you integrate your learnings and develop over time, I will slowly lead you to become independent and enable you to learn ways to bring the desired change in your life. Once you know to use these cutting-edge tools, you can become your own best therapist for the rest of your life.
I mainly practice TEAM therapy, a framework for highly effective psychotherapy developed by Dr. David Burns, into which I integrate Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). My private practice involves providing treatment to clients with Depression, Anxiety, Relationship problems, unwanted Habits & addictions.
Alongside, I also train mental health professionals on TEAM-CBT-related therapy through offline and online platforms. These workshops have structured curriculums for 4-weeks, 6-weeks, or 12-weeks. For this, we have several modules. I have also initiated consultation groups for therapists. I am also trained to provide 1:1 clinical consultation to practitioners looking to improve their skills in TEAM therapy.
Since public speaking has been an area I have dabbled with, I occasionally speak on public platforms to raise mental health and well-being awareness. Doing some volunteer work for children and adults around social issues is also something I find fulfillment in.
I welcome you to my website, and it offers you the opportunity to start on your journey towards self-discovery and self-development along with me.
You can email me at email@example.com and visit my website to know more about me http://www.drdiptijoshi.com.
1313 Ganesh Glory, Jagatpur Chenpur Road, Off. S.G Highway, Jagatpur
- Phone :+91 9898 502493
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :http://www.drdiptijoshi.com/