Elizabeth Saviteer, MS, LHMC, CN
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Eating Concerns or Eating Disorders
- Life Transitions
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
I specialize in helping teens and young adults recover from eating disorders, anxiety and low self-esteem. If you've struggled with depression, anxiety and your relationship with food and your body, I can help. I believe full recovery is possible for everyone- it's never too late or too early to get help. If you are the parent of a teen with disordered eating, I am also trained in Family Based Treatment for eating disorders.
If you don't struggle with food or body image, but would like help using the TEAM approach for depression or anxiety, please reach out to see if I would be a good fit for you.
- Phone :(206) 353-4526
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :www.resolvedcounseling.com