- Online Sessions Anywhere in CA
- In-person Sessions In Mountain View, CA
- Accepting New Clients
Ellen Sande, LPCC
- Level 4 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Intensive therapy
- Telemental Health
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
My mission is to bring healing to people who are dealing with depression, anxiety, self-esteem, trauma, and life transitions. I enjoy working with teenagers and adults. I have been trained in a range of modalities, including the David Burns’ TEAM model, Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, EMDR, and MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction).
My educational background includes an Undergraduate degree from Oberlin College, a Masters Degree from The New England Conservatory of Music, and a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from Seton Hall University.
- Average fee per session: $350
- Free 15 Min Consultation
Language Spoken: English
2660 Solace Place, Suite D2
- Phone :(408) 510-8429
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :https://www.ellensande.com/