- Online Sessions Anywhere in CA
- Accepting New Clients
Hollie Roper, MA, APCC, AMFT
APCC 12085,AMFT 134363
- Level 2 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Lower fee, under supervision by Amber N. Warner , LCSW
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
- Family Therapy
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Children (Under Age 12)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Behavioral Issues
- Dating Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Peer Conflict
- Relationship Concerns
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Intimacy
About My Practice
Do you feel like you are just surviving day by day but want to live fully each day instead? I firmly believe that as humans, we are all doing our best to move from surviving to thriving and I would love to help you get there.
I appreciate working with clients who can be their full selves in session and also respect that this takes time and trust. As we begin working together I will gladly take a more directive role to guide you through this process and help you reach the outcome you desire. Concerns I have most often worked with include varying levels of anxiety, social skill development, adjustment challenges both large and small, grief and loss, dating and relationship challenges, depression, and low-self esteem.
In our work together, it is my top priority to provide a space where you feel safe, seen, heard, valued, and understood. With this foundation, we can create the change you are looking for. We will begin by spending time learning about you, this will include your unique situation and current life affairs. From this, with my support and guidance, we will identify goals that are obtainable, overcome barriers to change, and learn, practice, and master new skills. I know you have what it takes to learn the skills needed to overcome your unique challenges!
I invite you to ask questions and express concerns in doing this work together. You can typically expect 50-minute weekly appointments in which we will regularly measure progress to make sure therapy is actually helping you. The last thing I want to do is waste your time and money so let's continually make sure that therapy is working for you.
I offer free 15-minute consultations and would love to connect with you to make sure we feel like a good fit for the journey ahead. I look forward to working with you!
- Average fee per session: $125
- Free 15 Min Consultation
Language Spoken: English
2660 Solace Place Suite D2
- Phone :(415) 890-3970
- Email :email@example.com