Ingrid Rijo, RN, Psychotherapist
- Level 4 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
- Child Therapy (Under Age 12)
- Intensive therapy
- Clinical Consultation/Supervision
- Telemental Health
- TEAM-CBT Training And Consultation
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Children (Under Age 12)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Habits and Addictions
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- School Performance
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
Hi, my name is Ingrid and I am a Registered Nurse, Psychotherapist working with children, teens, and adults all across Ontario 🇨🇦 as well as training and supporting clinicians around the world 🌎
Individual and couples TEAM-CBT
TEAM-CBT Training, Consultation & Supervision.
First 30 min Consultation is free.
All sessions are offered via zoom or phone.
Registered Non-Insured Health Benefits Provider (NHIB)
Services covered by Manulife, Greenshield, Desjardin, OTIP/RTIP, VAC, Empire Life, Nexgen and more. Let’s discuss yours.
- Phone :647 465 5768
- Email :email@example.com
- Website :www.thefeelgoodnurse.com