Ingrid Rijo, RN, Psychotherapist
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Child Therapy (Under Age 12)
- Intensive therapy
- Telemental Health
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Children (Under Age 12)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Mood swings
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Residential Schools (Impact on Indigenous people)
- School Performance
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
Hi, my name is Ingrid and I am a Registered Nurse, Psychotherapist working with children, teens, and adults.
I offer individual TEAM-CBT, Counselling, and/or Yoga-Mindfulness Therapy, as well as group classes and camps for kids (gr 1-8).
First 30 min Consultation is always free, because the first call is the hardest.
All individual sessions are currently online or phone.
Registered Non-Insured Health Benefits Provider for First Nations and Inuit People
- Phone :(647) 465-5768
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :www.thefeelgoodnurse.com