Juliana Yam, PhD
PSY27965,Certified LEVEL 2 TEAM CBT
- Level 2 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
- Intensive therapy
- Telemental Health
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Eating Concerns or Eating Disorders
- Habits and Addictions
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Concerns
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep Concerns/Insomnia
About My Practice
I see clients over teletherapy (video sessions).
Are you feeling depressed, hopeless, worthless, anxious, experiencing emotional distress or PTSD symptoms? I can assist you with helpful tools for symptom relief and improve positive emotions-hope, joy, peace, and satisfaction in life. When you are ready, feel free to reach out to me to schedule a free 15-minute consultation to see we are a good fit.
2211 Post Street Suit 300
- Phone :(408) 409-8384
- Email :email@example.com
- Website :https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/dr-juliana-yam-san-francisco-ca/765415