- Online Sessions Anywhere in CA
- In-person Sessions In Mountain View, CA
- Waitlist Available
Kyle Jones, PhD
Clinical Psychology Postdoctoral Fellow
- Level 4 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Lower fee, under supervision by Magdalene Holtam , Ph.D.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Intensive therapy
- Telemental Health
- TEAM-CBT Training And Consultation
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Attention Concerns/ADD/ADHD
- Chronic Pain
- Dating Concerns
- Discrimination or Prejudice
- Gender Identity
- Habits and Addictions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- Sexual Identity
- Sexual Intimacy
- Sleep Concerns/Insomnia
- Substance Abuse (alcohol or drugs)
About My Practice
Finding the right therapist can be a daunting task, especially while you’re struggling with a mental health concern, like feeling down, depressed, anxious, frustrated or even hopeless.
I want to give you a sense of my style and demeanor in an initial consult, before having you schedule a first session. I encourage everyone I talk with to be a critical psychotherapy consumer. You’re paying for a therapist’s time, expertise, and service. So, you want it to be worth it! That’s why I always aim to understand where you’re coming from and make sure you feel heard and supported, before we get to work on your solving your problems.
It’s a joy for me to help my patients face their fears, crush their anxiety and avoidance, and beat back bad habits. I often work with folks struggling with OCD, panic, general anxiety, procrastination, and feelings of low self-esteem. I can also help if you’re struggling to communicate with loved ones in your life and want to improve your relationships. I have research and clinical experience in working with LGBTQ+ people.
Feeling joy and happiness is totally possible. So is having close, loving, connected relationships with the people in your life. You can be free of those pesky bad habits and say goodbye to that crippling fear and anxiety. It will take hard work and dedication. Sometimes you’ll have to intentionally feel uncomfortable or take emotional risks. There will be homework to do between every session along the way… But I firmly believe that achieving these kinds of goals is well within your grasp. As we work together, you’ll be able to provide feedback every session so we can calibrate the approach that works best for you. We’ll measure your symptoms and track your progress so you can routinely monitor the outcomes you want from therapy.
I was introduced to TEAM-CBT in 2016 when I joined Dr. Burns’ Tuesday night training group at Stanford, before my first clinical rotation seeing patients. Since then, I have worked at the Gronowski Center’s Sexuality and Gender Identities Clinic, Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System, El Camino Hospital’s Adult Mood Program, and Feeling Good Institute. I completed my pre-doctoral clinical psychology internship at the Sierra Nevada VA Healthcare System where I received advanced training in behavioral medicine, primary care mental health integration, neuropsychology, and PTSD treatment. I earned my PhD from Palo Alto University and am completing my postdoctoral fellowship under the supervison of Magdalene Holtam, PhD while registered as a Psychological Associate, No. 94026311. I joined the adjunct faculty at Palo Alto University where I teach clinical interviewng in the clinical psychology PhD program.
- Average fee per session: $250
- Free 15 Min Consultation
2660 Solace Place, Suite D2
- Phone :(650) 314-9812
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org