Leigh Harrington, MD, MPH, MHSA
- Level 5 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
- Intensive therapy
- Clinical Consultation/Supervision
- Telemental Health
- TEAM-CBT Training And Consultation
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Chronic Pain
- Dating Concerns
- Discrimination or Prejudice
- Grief and Loss
- Habits and Addictions
- Life Transitions
- Panic Attacks
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- Self Esteem
- Sleep Concerns/Insomnia
About My PracticeHello!
Are you looking for joy, peace, freedom, the feeling of empowerment? Are you looking to know that you can master any situation that life offers you? Are you caught in worry, stress, anxiety, depression, imposter syndrome, habits that are not serving you, relationships that do not feel good?
Are you a therapist wanting to offer this transformation to your clients?
I can help you find your life, work, or practice anew. There are good and beautiful reasons you are feeling stuck and proven tools to release you from the pain and suffering you are feeling. Releasing you into a life of joy, freedom, and peace.
I am a Board-Certified Adult Psychiatrist in private practice in Northern California. My psychiatry training was completed at Stanford where I trained in Dr. David Burn’s TEAM model. I am member of the UC Davis Volunteer Clinical Faculty and lead TEAM training and consultation groups.
The TEAM-CBT approach can be used to transform your life of pain and suffering to joy and peace as an individual; from imposter syndrome to power player in the work world; and completely transform your practice and approach to patients as a therapist.
Whether you are an individual suffering from anxiety or a high powered professional looking to up-level your life, these are the tools that can get you there.
Where there is anxiety, there can be belief.
Where there is depression, there can be relief.
Where there are unwanted habits, there can be self-reliance.
Where there are conflicts, there can be peace.
Contact me for further information.
To your life!
- Phone :(530) 848-8490
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :www.LeighHarringtonMD.com