Liang Liao, Ph.D./Psychologist
WA - PY 61028264,CA - PSY 29861,OR - 3313,AZ - PSY-005400,NM - 1682,ID - PSY-203363,WY - 752,TX - 12149 (APIT),UT - 12149 (APIT),NV - 12149 (APIT),CO - 12149 (APIT),IL - 12149 (APIT),MO - 12149 (APIT),WI - 12149 (APIT),OH - 12149 (APIT),MD - 12149 (APIT)
- Level 2 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Cross-Cultural Identity
- Dating Concerns
- Life Transitions
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
I have worked as a psychologist at the on-site Wellness Center of Meta/Facebook, providing counseling to its employees. I provide online therapy anywhere in AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MN, MO, NE, NM, NV, NH, NJ, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WY, WI. Currently I have limited availability in early evenings and on weekends.
My primary practice is time-limited and skills-based therapy, which is backed by decades of research. Most clients will see significant improvement after 8 to 15 sessions. In addition to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, I have received additional training in treating trauma.
I work especially well with professionals in tech because I was a management consultant (MBA) for three years and an engineer (M.S. and B.S.) for six years. Find out more information on my website, and call me for a free phone consultation.
- Phone :(714) 624-6478
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :https://brightstarscounseling.com/