Linda Ritchie, PhD
- Level 1 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Eating Concerns or Eating Disorders
- Relationship Concerns
- Sleep Concerns/Insomnia
About My Practice
I help people struggling with anxiety and self-sabotaging behaviors find relief and gain control. I specialize in T.E.A. M. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy as well as Clinical Hypnosis. I also integrate Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT or Tapping) and Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP) techniques when appropriate to achieve results faster. With couples, I use the latest research based methods of communication, conflict resolution, attachment theory and trust building. I spent over 23 years as an active duty Army officer. I draw from both life experience and extensive training for effective results-oriented sessions. With a direct and interactive approach, I work with clients to achieve both short-term impact as well as lifelong changes. I strive to use your time efficiently.
11710 Plaza America Dr. Suite 200
- Phone :(703) 437-6311
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :www.centerforlifestrategies.com