- Online Sessions Anywhere in NY
- Full, Not Accepting New Clients
Lindsy Koroly, Psy.D.
- Level 3 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
- Child Therapy (Under Age 12)
- Intensive therapy
- Telemental Health
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Children (Under Age 12)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
Therapy can feel frustrating or confusing when there is a lack of clarity about one’s goals, and what the required skills are to reach those goals. If you’re seeking an action-oriented, skills-based therapeutic approach, I may be a great fit.
I utilize evidence-based interventions to help individuals struggling with challenges including generalized and social anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, OCD, and interpersonal difficulties. Together, we identify treatment goals and determine an action plan for reaching them. This work involves special attention to the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that may be interfering with successful functioning, drawing from over 50 techniques, depending on clients’ unique needs. Clients come away with concrete tools that they can utilize independently.
If we work together, we’ll learn and practice skills during sessions and create a homework plan for you to carry out in between sessions so that you can more efficiently achieve your goals and experience the sense of relief and peace that you deserve. If this sounds like it may be a good fit for you, you can schedule a free 15-minute phone or video consultation to learn more.
- Average fee per session: $300
- Lower Fee Available with Therapist(s) under Supervision: Pedro Collado
- Free 15 Min Consultation