- Online Sessions Anywhere in CA
- In-person Sessions In Mountain View, CA
- Accepting New Clients
Maritza Silapasvang, LMFT
- Level 3 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Child Therapy (Under Age 12)
- Telemental Health
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Children (Under Age 12)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Behavioral Issues
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Cross-Cultural Identity
- Dating Concerns
- Life Transitions
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- School Performance
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
Hello and welcome to my page. Choosing a therapist and starting your mental health journey can feel overwhelming—you want to find the right person who feels like a fit and makes you feel safe. Allow me to tell you a little about me and my practice.
I have been blessed with the opportunity to work in the mental health field for over 20 years. During that time, I have practiced in community-based settings and in the private sector. I am trained in CBT and use a TEAM-CBT framework to collaboratively work with you to identify and set your personalized goals.
My area of specialty is to work with individuals who may be experiencing difficulties with anxiety, mood, or life transitions (such as becoming a new parent, moving away from home for the first time or transitioning to a new job). In addition, I have a special interest in working with new parents/caregivers and with individuals who are first- or second-generation Americans, Dual-citizens, or non-citizens who want to find a balance between their rich cultures and identity.
You may be seeking a better understanding of yourself or, perhaps, you want to identify and build a system of support. In our sessions, we will develop effective strategies that you will continue to practice in-between sessions aimed at developing new routines and habits to improve your mental health. I offer a space that is safe and supportive to help you gain a better understanding of yourself, to master ways to address your stressors, and acquire tools that make sense for your lifestyle and interests.
Book your free 15-minute consultation and let’s see if we are a fit.
UC Berkeley - BA Psychology, Minor in Education
JFK University - MA Counseling Psychology with additional specialization in Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Average fee per session: $250
- Free 15 Min Consultation
Language Spoken: English, Spanish
2660 Solace Place, Suite D2
- Phone :(408) 684-1600
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org