Mitch Eckstein, MSW/LCSW
- Level 2 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Intensive therapy
- Telemental Health
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Peer Conflict
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
I'm an LCSW who identifies as a gay man. Im very interested in working with people who present with problems related to identifying/feeling different. I have success working with older teens and adults overcoming disabling anxiety and depression, improving their relationships and increasing work satisfaction. I have also been successful providing intensive therapy to persons with brief psychotic disorder, helping them feel safe, regaining independence, and finding ways to process and cope with stress and improve relationships.
I specialize in TEAM Cognitive Behavior Therapy, studying for three years under Dr. David Burns. I'm also skilled with Mindfulness and Acceptance Commitment Therapy. I help clients with decision making. I work with clients with relationship problems to improve mutual understanding and communication. In addition I incorporate some techniques from Internal Family Systems Therapy, Meditation, and Guided Relaxation/stress reduction.
1700 S. Amphlett Blvd. Suite 250i
- Phone :(650) 458-7920
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :email@example.com