Noah Clyman, LCSW-R, ACT
- Level 3 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Couples therapy
- Clinical Consultation/Supervision
- Telemental Health
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Alcohol Concerns
- Anger Management
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Dating Concerns
- Discrimination or Prejudice
- Habits and Addictions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Intimacy
- Sleep Concerns/Insomnia
About My Practice
Our practice, NYC Cognitive Therapy, includes a staff of male and female therapists with intensive post-graduate training in cognitive-behavior therapy. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is the most widely researched and evidence-based form of therapy. CBT has been shown in more than one thousand studies to be effective in treating a wide range of psychological problems. CBT is active and teaches you the tools to be your own therapist. You are not alone and we are available to help you feel better. In addition to TEAM, we also practice Gottman Method Couple Therapy & Trial-Based Cognitive Therapy (TBCT).
We specialize in goal-oriented treatment. Problems we solve include: depression, low self-esteem, anxiety, phobias, panic attacks, OCD, & relationship problems. Our approach is active, collaborative, and practical. We can provide home visits when clinically indicated (e.g., hoarding, OCD).
The director Noah Clyman, LCSW-R is certified in CBT by the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. Noah is the first LCSW in the state of New York to become an Academy-certified Trainer Consultant. Along with psychotherapy, he provides supervision and training for clinicians in learning CBT/pursuing certification.
225 West 35th Street, 7th Floor
- Phone :(347) 470-8870
- Email :email@example.com
- Website :www.nyccognitivetherapy.com