- Online Sessions Anywhere in CA
- Accepting New Clients
Noelle Garcia, AMFT
- Level 2 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Lower fee, under supervision by Michael Mikulski , LMFT
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Cross-Cultural Identity
- Dating Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Panic Attacks
- Peer Conflict
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- Sleep Concerns/Insomnia
About My Practice
It is challenging to find an effective therapist that will be transparent and understanding. Research has shown us the biggest pain point TEAM-CBT therapists solve for is connecting with an effective therapist. Are you motivated to make life changes and do the work to surpass any challenges? I can help.
I enjoy working with diverse clients who are creative, passionate, and open to trying new methods. I believe that imperfections make us perfect. Clients who get the best results from treatment understand that homework is a natural part of learning new skills. Concerns I most often work with include anxiety, cross-cultural identity, dating concerns, depression, family/relationship, grief and loss, life transitions, panic attacks, peer conflict, procrastination or motivational problems, posttraumatic stress disorder, trauma, relationship concerns, sleep concerns, and stress.
I practice a form of therapy that uses evidence-based treatment methods to help overcome your challenges with anxiety, depression, major life changes, and trauma. It helps you get better faster and arms you with tools that you can use on your own. Together we can create change. First, we will take time to learn about your unique situation, complex identities, and life circumstances through assessment. Then, we will develop a plan and mutual goals. Next, you will learn a replicable process: identify achievable goals, overcome barriers to change, learn and master new skills. I believe you can learn the skills needed to overcome your challenges.
Individual therapy sessions typically consist of 50-minute weekly appointments I use routine outcome measurement to monitor your progress and help you determine when you are ready to graduate from therapy. Successful therapy results in a reduction in negative moods, acquisition of specific and replicable skills, and an improvement in overall well-being. With less than a handful of sessions, you can expect to feel better, more equipped, and empowered. I can help you to use the tools to overcome any difficult life challenges.
- Average fee per session: $120
- Free 15 Min Consultation
Language Spoken: English
- Phone :(626) 470-7254
- Email :email@example.com
- Website :FeelingGoodInstitute.com