Noushin Tehrani, LMFT
- Level 2 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Family Therapy
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Anger Management
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Cross-Cultural Identity
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- School Performance
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
I provide services to individuals and families experiencing a range of behavioral challenges, depression, anxiety, stress, and/or trauma. My therapeutic style is warm, compassionate and collaborative.
I believe there
are times in our lives when we become stressed by a particular parenting
challenge and/or emotional pain. Such stress may build up and overwhelm us. We
might find ourselves disconnected from our partner, our children and selves,
often feeling empty and alone. In the safe setting of therapy, folks can
address their feelings, face their fears, receive guidance, refine
communication skills, and connect with inner wisdom and strength.
I am trilingual (English, French and Farsi) and bicultural and have lived in many parts of the world.
- Phone :(408) 628-0532
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org