Rachel Murray, LMFT
CA 53261,ID 8275
- Level 1 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Telemental Health
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Attention Concerns/ADD/ADHD
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Peer Conflict
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- School Performance
- Self Esteem
About My Practice
I provide individual psychotherapy to adolescents and adults struggling with stressful life circumstances. Utilizing evidence based approaches and techniques, I give people the tools to free themselves from self-defeating beliefs, change unhealthy behavioral patterns, and process difficult experiences in order to live a life of meaning and purpose.
I earned a BA in Communication Studies from UCLA, cum laude, and a MS in Counseling from California State East Bay. I have a Certificate in Eating and Weight Disorders, intensive training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and am a certified Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher. I have extensive experience working within school systems and helping families navigate general education and special education social emotional supports.
I believe in the healing power of the human-animal connection, time spent in nature, movement, laughter, nutritious food, and restorative sleep.
All of my services are provided over video in light of the pandemic.
services provided via Telehealth
- Phone :(415) 506-8172
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :email@example.com