- Online Sessions Anywhere in CA
- In-person Sessions In Mountain View, CA
- Waitlist Available
Angela Krumm, Ph.D.
- Level 5 master clinician TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Intensive therapy
- Telemental Health
- TEAM-CBT Training And Consultation
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Cross-Cultural Identity
- Dating Concerns
- Discrimination or Prejudice
- Gender Identity
- Panic Attacks
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- Relationship Concerns
- Sexual Identity
- Sexual Intimacy
- Sleep Concerns/Insomnia
About My PracticeIneffective therapy can feel like an endless routine of talking without a plan for change. Are you ready to make true life changes, move beyond just talking and do the work that will help you move past your challenges? I can help. I enjoy working with clients who can be vulnerable and work toward accepting that we are all imperfect humans. Clients who get the best results from treatment understand that homework is a natural part of learning new skills. Concerns I most often work with include anxiety (panic, fears, phobias, general worries), sleep difficulties, dating concerns, social skills, depression, low self-esteem, health or weight management, and communication struggles. I also enjoy working with members of the LGBTQI community as an ally. In therapy, we will work together to create change. First, we will take time to learn about your unique situation, complex identities, and life circumstances. Then, we will develop a plan. Next, you will learn a replicable process: identify achievable goals, overcome barriers to change, learn and master new skills. I believe you can learn the skills needed to overcome your challenges. Most of my clients complete between 8-12 hours of therapy to achieve their goals. Clients can choose 50-minute weekly appointments or engage in an "intensive" format (e.g., longer sessions over a shorter period of time). I use routine outcome measurement to monitor your progress and help you determine when you are ready to graduate from therapy. Successful therapy results in a reduction in negative moods, acquisition of specific and replicable skills, and an improvement in overall well-being.
You can opt to work with my Psychological Associate, Erik Wilkerson, PsD, at a discounted rate. Erik is a postdoctoral resident who is a warm, supportive, and skilled clinician. He works well with depression, anxiety, OCD, trauma, veteran's-issues, and men's issues. He also does sports psychology (performance enhancement), couple's therapy and sex therapy. Charges for Erik's services are set at $200 per 50-minute session. I will remain closely involved in treatment through supervision meetings. You can schedule a consultation directly with Erik or choose to first speak with me about the best match. Learn more or directly book with Erik at https://feelinggoodinstitute.com/find-cbt-therapist/erik-wilkerson
Clinical Director for FGI
Mountain View FGI Office
Welcome to our space.
- Average fee per session: $400
- Lower Fee Available with Therapist(s) under Supervision: Erik Wilkerson
- Free 15 Min Consultation
I offer a Superbill you can use to request partial reimbursement from your insurance company. Seeking a lower fee provider? We have many counselors at FGI in our lower fee clinic!
Language Spoken: English
2660 Solace Place, Ste D2
- Phone :(650) 417-3564
- Email :email@example.com
- Website :https://www.feelinggoodinstitute.com