- Online Sessions Anywhere in CA
- In-person Sessions In Mountain View, CA
- Accepting New Clients
Mor Frenkiel, MA, AMFT
Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist#130714
- Level 1 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Lower fee, under supervision by Maor Katz , MD
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Child Therapy (Under Age 12)
- Telemental Health
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Children (Under Age 12)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Behavioral Issues
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Cross-Cultural Identity
- Life Transitions
- Mood swings
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- School Performance
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Identity
About My Practice
Does it ever feel like there should be more to life? When you find yourself reacting once more to a difficult event or person, thinking – I don’t want it to be like this any longer... I feel ready for my life to take a positive turn...
Life can be different and better than it is right now. There are places we can go together that are hard to find on your own. I’m here, and I’m ready to begin our journey.
Some people go to therapy and jump into talking about their life struggles. But for some, that is not enough. That is why I work hard to offer warmth, empathy, and a safe space for our work. I also love learning about how you came to be you – your past, inheritance, and culture. It’s never effortless to change at a deeper level. Emotional risks are necessary and can also be scary. However, there is a path, a roadmap, and a way for you to achieve your goals.
I graduated from the Palo Alto university counseling program, which emphasizes practical experience. During my traineeship, I have worked with school children, parents, and family groups to understand and treat a variety of concerns- anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, and social-emotional difficulties, to name a few. I have a passion for helping individuals navigate life transitions – such as relocation, parenthood, and career changes, and a lived experience supporting cancer patients through the various stages of their treatment.
Successful therapy reduces negative mood and emotional distress, builds specific and replicable skills, and creates a greater sense of control plus overall well-being. As part of my work at FGI, I often use TEAM-CBT as a treatment approach, implementing routine outcome measurements to monitor progress toward your therapy goals and your satisfaction with my work. Your goals are my goals! It would be my privilege to walk alongside you on your journey.
• Master of Arts in Counseling, Palo Alto University
• Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Sciences, The Academic College Of Tel-Aviv Yafo
- Average fee per session: $95
- Free 15 Min Consultation
Language Spoken: English, Hebrew
2660 Solace Pl
- Phone :(650) 334-6666
- Email :email@example.com