Rose Markotic, LMFT
- Level 3 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Intensive therapy
- Clinical Consultation/Supervision
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Attention Concerns/ADD/ADHD
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cross-Cultural Identity
- Dating Concerns
- Gender Identity
- Grief and Loss
- Habits and Addictions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Procrastination or Motivational Problems
- School Performance
- Self Esteem
- Substance Abuse (alcohol or drugs)
- Suicidal Thoughts
About My Practice
Hello and welcome!
At times we may find we are struggling to cope with our problems or effectively manage feelings. You may be searching for solutions so you can start feeling better and get back to doing the things you enjoy. But seeking out help can be difficult.
I hope to assist you with this process to make it encouraging and meaningful. My counseling style is warm, empathetic, and collaborative. I believe it is important to be seen and heard as you are. I will provide a safe space to explore the issues that are bringing you into therapy so you can start feeling better and build confidence in yourself.
Changing unhealthy patterns requires a willingness and commitment to look within ourselves for the outcomes we desire. I will ask for your active participation and introduce tools to help you reduce symptoms, build more positive thinking and establish lifelong skills. I use a TEAM-CBT approach and integrate ACT and mindfulness based stress reduction methods into my practice.
I specialize in anxiety related issues, social anxiety, panic attacks, perfectionism, OCD, relationship issues, depression, grief and loss, procrastination, habits and addictions.
If you are curious to learn more, please give me a call for a free 15 min consultation.
3021 Telegraph Avenue, Suite C5
- Phone :(510) 338-7674
- Email :email@example.com
- Website :www.getbetterthoughts.com