- Online Sessions Anywhere in CA
- Accepting New Clients
Amber N. Warner, LCSW
- Level 4 TEAM-CBT certification has five levels based on training and mastery in TEAM CBT therapy skills— From Level 1 TEAM CBT therapist, through Level 5 TEAM-CBT Master Therapist & Trainer.
- Outcome measures verifiedFeeling Good Institute Certified & Affiliated therapists use symptom assessment before and after every session to understand your improvement, identify stuck points, get feedback and make modifications that accelerate your recovery.
- Individual Therapy (Age 18+)
- Clinical Consultation/Supervision
- Telemental Health
- Adolescent Therapy (Age 13-17)
I Work With
- Adults (Age 18+)
- Adolescents (Age 13-17)
- Behavioral Issues
- Career Change or Work Concerns
- Cross-Cultural Identity
- Discrimination or Prejudice
- Grief and Loss
- Relationship Concerns
About My Practice
Are you or someone you love suffering from lack of motivation and energy to do things you once really enjoyed? Do you find yourself anxious and constantly worrying about things? Or perhaps you have experienced a loss or transition in life that has left you feeling and acting not quite yourself. Unfortunately, many of us go through life thinking that something is wrong with us, when in actuality life happens to ALL of us and sometimes we lack the support and tools necessary to get through it. I am eager to get to know you and the challenges you are facing. I have over 25 years of experience and have had the privilege of working in a variety of settings, allowing me to serve a diverse group of individuals. I will assist you in identifying your strengths and resilience and help you develop an action plan that is tailored to you. I will teach you powerful tools for change, growth and sustainability that are effective, fun, evidenced based and easy to put into practice. With tools, dedication and working together you will attain the results and quality of life you have been longing for.
- Average fee per session: $230
- Lower Fee Available with Therapist(s) under Supervision: Kristina Ervin-Funk, Hollie Roper
- Free 15 Min Consultation
Language Spoken: English
9980 Mill St.
- Phone :(707) 533-9436
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website :http://www.feelinggoodinstitute.com/